The following is an extract from Barry Rubin and Wolfgang G. Schwanitz, Nazis, Islamists, and the Making of the Modern Middle East (Yale University Press, forthcoming February 2014).
- Dozens of Israeli civilians would be at risk of being killed by cross-border Palestinian-Arab and Islamist terrorist attacks, even if the settlements did not exist.
- And of course, how fast would U.S. troops respond to such attacks?
- Might there be an intifada in Jordan, a neighboring country with a Palestinian majority and a very strong Muslim Brotherhood opposition?
- Remember too that the peace treaty would be incomplete, unable to involve the Hamas-led Gaza Strip. And incomplete peace treaties cannot stand.
- Any Muslim killed by a Christian American soldier will be a reason for revenge. This is to engage in a blood feud. Even if a terrorist band has captured a kindergarten and shot children, there will be sympathy in the streets among Arabs and Muslims. If Palestinians are killed by Americans, there will be retaliation.
- A terrorist attack at a Kansas airport, Boston, or Fort Hood would be viewed as justification for causalities in Palestine.
- Remember that the prospects for Arab terrorist movements are much better than Afghan ones, because they have many weapon suppliers–including Libya, Lebanon, al-Qa’ida, Syria, and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
- Also, in comparison with populated Afghan villages, Palestinians are concentrated in villages and small towns. Let us consider the American patrol knocking down doors in Jordan Valley towns.
- Some are sympathetic to the truth
- Some will swallow lies.
- Some will spread lies for political advantage.
- The Arab-Islamic general refusal to recognize Israel ever
- The Arab-Islamic inability to destroy Israel.
Obama Says Iran-Israel Nuke Deal Is Only a 50/50 Chance
- If NATO supplies fight against radicals then that’s a bad thing. It is better not to have NATO supplies if it strengthens the current government (or other more moderate factions).
- Islamists want to promote anti-Americanism and to forget that the U.S. gives Pakistan billions in aid. They want to promote an anti-Christian attitude. Isn’t all this obvious?
- Anti-Westernism weakens the Pakistani government.
- It is in line with Islamist ideology
You Can Understand Why Arabs, Iranians, Turks, and Israelis Think the U.S. is Playing “Cowboy” More Easily If You Comprehend What a Leading Egyptian Moderate Said Recently
US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will visit Pakistan on Monday, officials said, with Afghanistan’s stalled peace process high on the agenda as well as the strained relations between Washington and Islamabad. Hagel, who has been in Afghanistan since Saturday, will meet with Prime Minister Nawaz…
OBAMA TOLD KARZAI TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE TALIBAN!–READ HIS FUNNY RESPONSE IN MY NEXT ARTUICL
Leave Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai Gives Washington a Welcome Shove
Americans have been fighting in Afghanistan for longer than the Civil War, World War I, and World War II combined. America has overstayed its welcome. It’s time to go home.
Iet Karzai gets his head on a stick!;
• Obama warns ‘ideal world’ Iran deal not possible
President Barack Obama warned Saturday that Israel’s vision of an “ideal” nuclear agreement with Iran was unrealistic and put the chance of any acceptable final deal emerging at no more than 50/50. But Obama argued that the best possible available agreement with Tehran was likely to be better than…
YEAH, OBVIOUSLY IT CANNO BUT “IDEAL” THIS HIS NONSENSICAL” RHETORIC DISGUISED TO SHOW IT IS ACUALLY NO GOOD AT ALL! LA
• Why Would America Sell Saudi Arabia 15,699 Dangerous Missiles?
Saudi Arabia wants to buy over 15,000 TOW missiles, but why? And who benefits? The answer may surprise you.,
MAKE MONEY AND “”SELL”” IRAN DEAL
• How The USA Lost Its Syrian Allies
As the Geneva peace talks loom, the Obama administration has been forced to reach out to the very Islamist groups it once hoped to marginalize.
Ie. They sold out even more allies—turkey, Saudi Arabia and in some ways Israela