Jerusalem Post, 26/10: A suicide bombing this week at Egyptian Military Intelligence headquarters in the city of Ismailiya has been claimed by Ansar Beit al Maqdis. This organization is a Salafi Jihadi group with links to organizations of a similar … Continue reading →
Archives for October 2013
PJMedia, 24/10 Recent remarks by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have fuelled renewed speculation of behind the scenes links between Israel and the Gulf monarchies. Netanyahu, speaking at the UN, said that “The dangers of a nuclear-armed Iran and the … Continue reading →
- The speaker called on us to take part in the organized refusal to attend performances of theatres that use non-union actors.
- Greenpeace is taking part in a series of actions to stop the killing of whales.
- The king of Norway presents the Nobel Peace Prize in a formal event in honor of the occasion held in Oslo.
- The separate companies were brought together and formed into one large corporation.
- The people in the courtroom eagerly awaited the decision at the end of the trial.
- Conditions in the jail take away the self-respect of the prisoners housed there.
- The immigrants were kept from going on their way by inspectors who demanded to see their papers.
- Students felt that their privacy was being treated in a disrespectful and improper way when their lockers were being searched in a rude manner.
- The separation of the different races in public schools was outlawed in 1954.
- During the fire drill, students moved out of the school in an orderly way.
- The children will remain in the state’s care and control until their parents can be located.
- Union activism (the teachers all belong to one; Right to Work states? Corruption, the union I was a member of betrayed the workers.
- Environmentalist cause.
- Undeserved prize won by their leader
- Monopoly; evil corporations.
- Possibly neutral but law and order; no justice
- Prisoner rights
- Poor treatment of immigrants
- Poor treatment of students; the radical Weatherman of the 1960s called their school policy, “Jailbreak.”
- Racism! Injustice of America.
- But you have to obey our authority. We are only justifying rebellion when we tell you to.
- Remember we own you if we decide to do so.
PJmedia, 16/10 The first reports emerging from the effort to relieve the Assad regime of its chemical weapons capacity suggest that the regime is cooperating with the inspectors from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). The latter … Continue reading →
Jerusalem Post, 11/10 Reports surfaced this week suggesting that Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal is seeking to relocate from his current base in the Qatari capital of Doha. Hamas has indignantly rejected these claims. This shouldn’t be taken as authoritative – … Continue reading →